The Gastrointestinal Tract is the main passage through which food and drink enter the mouth. These materials are processed in the intestine. All materials that are useful can be absorbed into the bloodstream.
The waste must be disposed of through the anus. Healthy people have a healthy GI tract that digests food and allows for the absorption of useful products to convert into energy. If you are dealing with leaky gut syndrome then you can get leaky gut treatment in Mesa via https://drhoustonanderson.com/leaky-gut-and-do-i-have-it/.
If the system has faults, large amounts of unwanted and dangerous chemicals and substances can enter the bloodstream through the intestinal walls. These walls are not as tightly knit as those of a healthy person.
Leaky Gut Syndrome can cause a variety of symptoms. All of these symptoms may not be present in every person. Because each person is genetically unique, it makes sense that symptoms will be different for everyone.
These symptoms can also be associated with other diseases. It is possible to be confused when diagnosing the problem. There is no need for panic as we will shortly discuss a simple test to eliminate guesswork. Do not be overwhelmed by the variety of symptoms. These symptoms may be:
* Gas formation, gas, and cramps after meals.
* Bouts for constipation or diarrhea
* Irritation, lack of concentration, fuzzy thinking, memory loss, headaches, and confusion.
* Facial swelling caused by environmental pollutants like strong smells, etc.
* Chronic muscle and joint pains.
* Anxiety, nervousness, and mood swings that include aggressive behavior.
* Vaginal and skin infections that are recurring and persistent.
* Feeling tired, listless, short of breath, and toxic.
There is no reason to worry about whether your symptoms are caused by Leaky Gut Syndrome or another disease. A simple Intestine Permeability Test can be used to help you get a diagnosis. It can even be done at home!