Creating an e-commerce website is a great way to start making money online. However, if you don’t rank your website on Google, you won’t be able to make much money from your traffic.
Ecommerce website facility is the process of buying and selling products online. You can use it to sell anything from clothes to cars, and even food.
Image Source: Google
There are a few things you need in order to get started with e-commerce: a website, a merchant account, and a way to sell your products. Here's how to get started:
1. First, you need a website. You can use any platform you want, but if you want to get more traffic, Google recommends using Shopify or WordPress. They have free plans that are easy to set up and manage. Once your website is set up, you'll need to add a shopping cart to it. This will allow people to buy your products.
2. Next, you'll need a merchant account. This allows you to accept credit cards and other payments online. You can find banks that offer merchant accounts online or through your local Chamber of Commerce. Once you have your merchant account, add it to your website so people can pay for your products using their preferred payment method.
3. Finally, you'll need a way to sell your products online. There are many different options available.
Benefits of Ecommerce:
There are many reasons why businesses should consider investing in an E-commerce website. Here are just a few:
1. Greater Visibility – Ecommerce websites are often highly visible on search engines, giving your business a leg up on your competitors.
2. Increased Sales – Studies have shown that online sales can be up to 50% higher than those conducted through brick-and-mortar stores.
3. Enhanced Customer Loyalty – When customers can purchase items from your website with ease and convenience, they're more likely to return and recommend your business to their peers.
4. Cost Savings – E-commerce websites typically require less maintenance than traditional storefronts, meaning you can save money on costs like advertising and marketing.