Magic sponges are hallucinogens that make people see, feel and hear things that don't really exist. Because of its properties, it is often used by those who want to be tall. People who abuse magic mushrooms experience anxiety, nausea, and muscle twitching. However, you are not addicted to magic mushrooms, also known as psilocybin mushrooms capsules.
The psilocybin mushroom may have been in use since prehistoric times. Many cultures have used this mushroom in their religious rites and ceremonies.
Image Source: Google
The magic sponge contains psilocybin, a hallucinogenic substance. Can be consumed in the form of tea, as a food mixed with other foods, some are even coated with chocolate to counteract the bitter taste.
It takes about 30 minutes to feel the effects of the magic sponge after consumption and to change people's perception of colour, sound and light. Active hallucinations occur after consuming this magic sponge. People tend to see traces of moving objects and start feeling nauseous. In such cases, muscle weakness and other physical changes may occur. This disturbing experience seems to last anywhere from three to eight hours.
The psilocybin in magic mushrooms develops a tolerance in the user and over time more and more mushrooms are needed to achieve the desired effect. Although mushroom addiction is unknown, people have been observed developing addiction on a psychological level.
But psilocybin has effects that are difficult to control. Mushroom users often experience symptoms such as anxiety, panic, and nausea.